Wednesday 30 September 2009

I heart accessories from Accessorize

This cute necklace is only £8 and would be a nice subtle way to include a butterfly theme. Or is just pretty regardless of a theme!



I'm not usually a big fan of Accessorize, preferring unique boutiques and independent designers. But these are all rather wonderful and I just had to bring them to your attention.

These peacock feather earings would look fab with an updo and sexy slinky backless dress.


I'm a bit magpie like when it comes to shiny pretty things and oh how I squealed with glee at this clutch bag. I want one now! And it's only £45. Perfect for a colourful bride or present for bridesmaids.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you lovely people for leaving a comment...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails