Saturday 12 September 2009

Vintage tea sets

In my eternal quest for pretty things and quirky suppliers I came across the lovely Vicky from Vintage Tea Sets. Based in Bristol she supplies china tea sets, glassware and silverware from Victorian period to the 50s. She has over 450 trio sets, mountains of sugar bowls and milk jugs, quirky cake tongs and unusual cake plates. And the service includes delivery and collection so you can get them delivered right to your door. Most importantly for brides on a shoestring, the prices start as low as 50p so you can vintage up your garden tea party without blowing too much of your budget.





I especially like the mismatched tea pot and cup





I want to eat these cupcakes right off the page.





Right I'm off to put the kettle on...

Thank you Vicky for sending me the images which were taken by the talented Graham Morgan www.grahammorgan.com

Go to www.vintageteasets.co.uk for more

1 comment:

Thank you lovely people for leaving a comment...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails