Friday 26 February 2010

More blog love

Fresh after my post about wedding blog fatigue I thought it totally appropriate to list some of my current favourites.

Rock My Wedding and not just because they asked me to write a piece for them. UK based, featuring fab weddings and lovely creative ideas I love the writing style of RMW.

Anna and the Ring Well there can't be a bridal blogger out there who hasn't discovered Anna's witty and compelling blog. I read it for her eloquent turn of phrase not to mention her fab wedding commentary.

Black Eiffel claims to explore lifestyle and design. And it does. Well. Always brightens my day.

The Drifter and the Gypsy - There's photography,art, fashion just about everything for people who like pretty things apparently. That's definitely me.

Inspired to Share
Colleen's planning her wedding and sharing her journey and design inspiration along the way. There are simply too many delicious images on her site and I insist you take a look if you haven't already.

Lovely Clusters
is a shop where girls can browse handmade vintage items from creative artists and designers around the world and Rachel is their resident designer and blogger. She features everything from moodboards to interiors and I'm always happy when Google Reader tells me there's a new post.

This is Glamorous
does exactly what is says on the tin. I get lost in this blog for hours. Quite simply divine.

1 comment:

Thank you lovely people for leaving a comment...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails