Thursday 4 March 2010

Some of my fave photos of brides



Pretty gowns, happy brides, amazing style... here's a selection of photos that wowed me so I had to make sure you saw them too...

This photo actually leaves me a little speechless, which is rare to say the least. In fact all the photos from this wedding are exceptional. Lillian and Leonard - 2 ridiculously talented photographers.



Backless dress, tattoo, peonies, earings - what's not to love?



Look at that smile! There's nothing better than capturing the pure joy of a bride (no apologies if that sounds cheesy) and the beaming smile and crinkly eyes showcase this perfectly. Oh and the lace is pretty divine too.



And then a totally different kind of shot. A good contrast to 'happy' wedding photos this makes me think she's having a rare reflective moment before the 'hecticness' commences. And I heart the structure of that dress.





6 comments:

  1. Love these photos!
    Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. I hope all of the photos of me on the day are smiling crinkley-eyed ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that butterfly tattoo - perfect dress for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agreed Mrs T, my heart just skipped a beat when I saw the butterfly tattoo picture. Love it madly. Plus she's wearing anemones in her hair! Ahh brides are brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great selection.
    photos that make me smile ; )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adore the image of the first image...what a great selection of images!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lovely people for leaving a comment...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails