Friday 26 November 2010

Hi-Fi Weddings Mixtape Masters!!



Happy Friday people! This week, for no particular reason I have decided to do a rather French orientated playlist. French as in some of the artists are French but sing in English, one's from Belgium and sings in French, another is Canadian and sings in French.

So, not truly French per se but jolly good songs nonetheless I think.

There's something insanely delicious about the French accent. If I spoke French I would talk even more than I do now, just so I could hear myself.

Check out my other playlists here.

Anyways I hope you have a lovely weekend, are you doing anything exciting on this last weekend in November?


MusicPlaylistView Profile


For more Mixtape Master madness, peep the playlists on these blogs:

Hi-Fi Weddings | Tylre. | Ten Thou Bride | Fashion Under 100 | Jo, Rooting | Craft My Life | another damn life | Fancy Notion | Dead Flowers | Casa De Kaloi | Bunnies’n’Beagles | My San Francisco Budget Wedding | Existing Between Reality and Dreams

Be a Mixtape Master. Email Angie or Ashley to get in on it.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for the first song, I'm putting them on my "music to get" list. Psyched.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Phoenix! I am still officially not sick of them despite how often I hear them

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've made the first tune my ringtone!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lovely people for leaving a comment...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails