Monday 22 November 2010

Monday Medley - Wedding inspiration from the world wide web

What's been catching my eye over the past few days...

Oh and I'm not referencing the Royal wedding here because a) I doubt it will be the kind of wedding me or my clients take much inspiration from and b) I'm much more into 'real' couples weddings. Having said that they are a couple in love and getting married so I'm happy for them in that regard.

Anyway onto some pretties...

I found this over at erin ever after a blog I have followed for ages because of her incredible ability to post things I want/love/desire etc.

So the flower is pretty but it's the swept under plaits I like best. I seem to have a bit of a thing for plaits lately, but I don't think this would be that easy to create myself at home.



This purple ruffle skirt by one of the best Etsy shops Ouma is to-die-for. I'd love to see a bride or bridesmaid wearing something like this.





I came across this on one of my Etsy trawls and thought it would be quite sweet for a winter wedding. Maybe lighting up a dark space or outside. The patterns it would throw would be quite romantic to gaze out I imagine.



I like this sentiment rather a lot. I've been thinking about what my next little tattoo will be and I quite like the idea of some text.



I found this over at Everything Fabulous and it's got me thinking about masquerade balls and how cool it would be to have a masquerade wedding. You could get all your guests to wear masks and it would be a quirky twist on a formal wedding.



This Rock n Roll Bride is wearing a vintage inspired Topshop dress as her wedding dress. Much as I see why brides want to feel special and wear something expensive and 'bridal', I also think there's nothing better than brides doing things their own way and I would certainly feel special in a dress like this.



So these have put me in quite a good mood on this chilly Monday morning. Hope you have a good day my lovelies!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you SO much for posting those first few pictures. I think I may have finally found my wedding hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo for you! Very glad to have helped :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lovely people for leaving a comment...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails