Monday 13 December 2010

Blog lovelies for your eyes only

Apologies for the lateness of this week's Monday Medley but my blog took a backseat this weekend what with early birthday celebrations and research for clients to get done.

But I'm back in the game now, so without further ado here's my round up of web lovelies to start the week with.

the couple

Found over at one of my favourite blogs to peruse Green Wedding Shoes

The lace gloves are adorable as is the love tattoo. Click on the photo to see more, the bridesmaids dresses are delightfully mismatched.




the reception

Is there anything more romantic than dining al fresco under the stars (or fairy light stars)? This is a little tricky for UK weddings as the weather is notoriously unpredictable. But if it is at all possible then I think this is a pretty beautiful wedding reception.




the centrepiece

I've always been a fan of mismatched centrepieces, and these copper ones are a nice alternative to the 'shabby chic' look.




the table

The ever changing shape of families and the gradual appreciation for bucking tradition for tradition's sake has led to an increasing number of 'sweetheart tables' at weddings. As in a table just for two. The bride and groom obviously. I have to say I like this for several reasons - it's a little bit different - it avoids complicated top table situations - it allows the bride and groom to talk and actually spend time together on their wedding day (or at least for the meal)!





the drink

Cocktails are a must at weddings as far as I'm concerned. They can be elegant or fun but however you do them they're often a talking point and can look pretty fabulous in photos.

This rose martini is the ultimate romantic drink. Click on the image to find out how to make...




the ring

This Imogen Belfield ring needs no introduction.

Just check this bad boy out.



That's it my dears. I hope your weekend was great and your Monday has been productive and fun!

3 comments:

  1. I am SO championing the sweetheart tables. Oh and the Love sign is just a little bit gorgeous (as is the copper bottles, the Love tattoo and the mmm martini) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only just saw this but I'M DYING OVER THAT RING! I can see that gold nugget goodness right on my middle finger! Hotness

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG it's all so gorgeous! And I'm in LOVE with that ring!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lovely people for leaving a comment...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails