Friday 3 June 2011

70s inspired photoshoot preview


Way back in chilly March, I got in touch with my photographer friend Jemma from Pearl Pictures to ask if she wanted to shoot a photo shoot I had an idea for.  We've known each other for quite a while and never yet worked together so I thought it would be be a good opportunity to join forces and have some fun.

Which it was. But windy. Oh so windy. And as any planner or photographer knows, wind can be worse than rain for taking photos. But we got there in the end and even though it felt a bit like an endurance test we're pretty happy with the results!



3 comments:

  1. Oooh it looks great! I'd love to see more :)

    Have a great weekend, sweetie! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG This looks great! when will we see more? Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lovely people for leaving a comment...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails